Reykjavik Snowmobile - Express
Why not enjoy a snowmobile tour on the second-largest glacier in Iceland?
We offer complimentary hotel and bus-stop pick up from Reykjavik every day and it takes you about 3 hours to drive to our base camp at Langjökull. Once you are at our base camp we suit up for the tour, we offer snowsuits, gloves, helmet, and shoe-covers if needed.
We go over a safety briefing before heading out to the Snowmobile tour so that everyone feels safe and secure to start the tour.
The snowmobile tour is one hour with at least one stop on the way, and we recommend that you switch drivers at the stop.
The glacier Langjökull is about 1400 meters above sea level and expands over an area of 953km2 Square kilometers.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
What is included
Pick up from hotels/guesthouses in Reykjavik, a one-hour snowmobiling tour and all necessary equipment provided during the snowmobile tour. Unless specifically booked, 2 people will share a snowmobile.
We recommend that you bring warm and windproof clothing in addition to good, waterproof hiking boots and a camera.
- A valid drivers license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected